Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
how to record in a very loud voice ?
Options
shaweetareek  
Posted : Friday, April 6, 2007 7:00:11 PM(UTC)

Hello every one,

I am using " My Screen Recorder Pro 2.3". I am recording some video training on my laptop, but when I record anything and play it then I find the voice quite low, and I want to record with a loud voice, is it something to do with the settings or something to do with the sound card on my laptop?

I am also using a very good microphone for recording my voice but unfortunately I am still unable to record a loud voice.

I would appreciate your help

Thank you
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2007 11:39:55 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
You can increase the volume of recordings by raising the microphone volume in the Windows settings.

If you are using Windows XP, open the Windows Control Panel. Double-click the Sounds and Audio Settings icon. The Sounds and Audio Device Properties window opens.

On the Volume tab, in the Device Volume area, click the Advanced button. The Volume Control window opens.

Look for a column with the title "Microphone". If the Microphone column is not visible, open the Options menu and click "Properties", and check the checkbox next to "Microphone", then click OK.

In the Microphone column, drag the volume slider higher. This will increase the volume of all recorded audio on your system.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.