Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Using My Screen Recorder Pro and Video Edit Magic to edit screen recordings
Options
hbnc007  
Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 9:05:08 PM(UTC)

I just purchased both My Screen Recorder Pro and Video Edit Magic to make some training videos.
Everything works great with the Screen Recorder. The avi file it creates is very clear.
I'm using Microsoft MPEG-4 Video codec V3, Video Quality of 75, and frame rate of 5 to record the screen.

However, when I use the file in Video Edit Magic and make a movie with nothing in it but the screen recording, the quality of the video is not as good, even though the avi it makes is slightly larger than the source video.

How can I get the quality of the movie I make to be as good as the quality of the movie I recorded from the screen ?

DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Friday, November 7, 2008 1:40:02 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
To get the very best quality when editing screen recordings, create the movie with the same dimensions as the original screen recording.

In Video Edit Magic, select AVI format when you make the movie. Set the Custom Dimensions to be identical to the screen recording you are editing. To find the dimensions of the screen recording, look in the Collection window where the media files are listed.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.