Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Using AT&T Mike & Crystal voices included with Text Speaker
Options
Joe  
Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2009 1:32:56 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I purchased Text Speaker 3.1 with the Mike and Crystal voices from AT&T. However, when I installed it, there were no voices except Microsoft Anna. How can I get Mike and Crystal?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2009 2:18:04 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
To download the voices, log in to your My Account page here:
https://store.deskshare.com/login.aspx

After you log in, click on Account at the top right of the window, then click Digital Goods. There will be links there to download Mike and Crystal.

Voices are large files, and the download may take some time.

To install a voice, double-click it, then complete the installation wizard. When you click Finish it will be ready to use. You will have to close and restart Text Speaker before you can use your new voice.

Text Speaker MUST be installed before installing the voices. The voice installation will not complete unless Text Speaker is already installed.

NOTE: If you prefer to receive the voices on DVD-ROM, please purchase a disc from this page: https://www.deskshare.com/softwarecd.aspx. After completing the transaction, use the Contact Form to inform us that you would like Mike and Crystal on DVD. Please include your Order Number with this request.
SMG  
Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 2:42:31 PM(UTC)

I already have ATT's Natural Voices on my system. Can I use them with Text Speaker? How/where do I add them?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 6:35:08 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Text Speaker will automatically recognize your installed voices from AT&T.

There is nothing required to enable the voices, simply click on the Voices button and select the voice on your system that you would like to use.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.