Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Text overlaying frame rate (FPS) on videos
Options
megazero  
Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2004 5:49:09 PM(UTC)

Whenever I am done making a movie and I watch it, it shows a number like 30 or 25 in the corner. Is there a way to turn that off?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Friday, November 26, 2004 9:02:46 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
The registered version of Video Edit Magic does not stamp the video. The Trial version only inserts a tag in the video in the output file, keeping the original untouched. The number you observe in your movie maybe due to the following reasons:
1.Your Media Player might be overlaying frame rate on the video.
2.The selected video compressor might be stamping the frame rate on created movies.

Try opening the created movie in Windows Media Player. If you still see the frame rate on your video then the problem may be your compressor. Try selecting another video compressor when making the movie.
megazero  
Posted : Friday, November 26, 2004 6:05:12 PM(UTC)

Its not even in the preview part of the program or before I edit it, only after I see the final video after I creted the movie it shows it in the corner, and my media player does not do that to my videos except for created movies.
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2004 9:29:31 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
It seems like the problem is with the AVI video compressor. Try changing the video compressor from AVI Properties dialog of the Make Movie wizard.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.