Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Converting DVR-MS to play on my Seagate media player
Options
cromwell.4  
Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2011 3:08:21 AM(UTC)

I want to convert DVR-MS files to a format that my Seagate media player can recognise and play on my TV. It doesn't recognise DVR-MS. I have converted a 20 minute trial TV program to both AVI and WMV (for desktop) using the trial version of DMC. These formats can be played by WMP but I loose the widescreen playback and can't force this. Also I would like to get better quality playback. Can you suggest the settings that will work well for me?

Thanks and regards.
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2011 10:40:43 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Digital Media Converter Pro can convert your DVR-MS files to display on your Seagate media player in the correct aspect ratio.

Choose the WMV for Desktop Viewing conversion, select the 'Very High Quality' profile to get better video quality than the default selection. This profile will also keep the original video dimensions and aspect ratio. This should work well on your media player.

If you have the Seagate GoFlex or Seagate FreeAgent media players, I suggest converting to MPEG4 with H.264 compression. Make sure to keep the same output resolution as your input file and to keep the aspect ratio the same. This should give you very good quality output.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.