Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Viewing files generated by motion detection
Options
Peter Dybus  
Posted : Friday, December 10, 2004 5:02:35 AM(UTC)

I need to know how to go back and look at the video of the activity in my warehouse overnight. The log says there was some motion through the night. How do I view a certain time of the night?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Friday, December 10, 2004 10:17:18 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
To view files generated by motion detection select the Recordings tab. You can also switch between 5 different views in the Recordings tab. In addition, other functions can help users to manage their files from here. The Recordings tab also contains an address box where the user can type the path where the files are located. By default, this points to the path where WCM saves both Snaps and Videos. You can open these folders in Windows Explorer to view all files. You can sort the video and snaps on date to quickly look for video or snaps you want.

When Webcam Monitor detects a motion, it triggers all selected Alerts. The Log displays the alerts that were triggered as a result of motion detection. If you had selected the Video/Audio Recording alert then you will find the video recording in the Recordings tab near the Log tab. In the same way, if you had selected the Take Snap alert then you will find images in the Recordings tab
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.