Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
I cannot use Pan/Tilt on my EasyN H3-P1D3
Options
Njall  
Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 5:38:29 AM(UTC)

Hi, I have an IP camera from easyN type H3-P1D3 the camera connects but doesn't show the arrows for panning. However if I use a web browser interface, then it has no problems with panning.

In the Security Monitor Pro the camera is listed, how can I get the Pan/Tilt to work?

I have one more IP camera from easyN, a different type, that works fine with SMP

Kindly advise

Thanks
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2015 6:38:40 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Pan/Tilt is supported for your EasyN camera model in Security Monitor Pro. There are a few possibilities why the Pan/Tilt does not work for you.

First, make sure the username and password you are connecting to the camera with has permission to use the pan/tilt controls. If you use the admin account, it will have access.

Next, you may have a different version of the camera which has different commands for controlling pan and tilt. You can give us temporary access to the camera and we will create a new version of the camera profile in Security Monitor Pro. You can give us access on this form: https://www.deskshare.com/camera-request.aspx
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Monday, August 10, 2015 9:47:24 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
One other possibility is that you might have entered the wrong HTTP port number. The Pan/Tilt commands need the correct HTTP port number to work.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.