Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Highlighting the mouse on the screen while recording
Options
to12  
Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:51:15 PM(UTC)

I have a lot of detail on my screen and sometime my mouse is difficult to see. I want to highlight the mouse while recording the screen. I appreciate if you can provide directions to do this.
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 10:58:37 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
You can add different mouse effects in My Screen Recorder Pro.

To change the appearance of the mouse pointer in your recording, click Effects menu >> Mouse Pointer Image. Change the system mouse pointer or choose a mouse pointer from the provided dropdown list. You can opt to use a custom pointer by specifying the path of the cursor file.

Use mouse pointer effects for Highlighting Mouse Movements and Mouse Clicks which easily draws the attention of your audience when pointing at certain elements. It is an effective way of making sure that your cursor never gets lost in the background.

To highlight the position of the mouse in your recordings, select the option Highlighting mouse movements.

UserPostedImage

Choose a shape from the Mouse highlight shape dropdown list. Optionally change the size and color of the selected shape and also set the transparency value of the color using the slider.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.