Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Making talking recipes with Text Speaker
Options
DLEVIB  
Posted : Monday, November 30, 2015 11:06:32 AM(UTC)

I am thinking about purchasing this program to make recipes available in mp3 file format. I created one using the trial version of this program and I am very pleased with the voice quality. Is it possible to add delay times in between paragraphs, such as where I would introduce the recipe, then pause for some time and then list the ingredients. Thanks for your help!
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2015 11:32:03 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Text Speaker allows you to enter a customized pause length within your text. Put the cursor at the position where you want to add a pause, then click "Edit" menu >> Insert Pause.

Use one of the predefined pauses from .25 seconds to 5 seconds or click on user defined and enter the amount of time you would like.

Test your files by clicking on 'Speak' option on tool bar. If the pause is satisfactory then save your text and convert it to a mp3 file.

See the following example:
Turn text documents into MP3 audio or read them aloud on your PC.<silence msec="5000"/>

This advanced text-to-speech application turns words into audio with natural sounding voices.<silence msec="10000"/> Text Speaker can read aloud your documents, or you can convert them into MP3 files to listen to anywhere at anytime!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.