Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Backup and Restore cameras with identical alerts on different PCs
Options
brucemc777  
Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2015 7:37:57 PM(UTC)

I want to add same camera on different PC. How can I add the cameras and identical alerts on my other computers without having to manually configure each one?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2015 12:44:07 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Security Monitor Pro allows you to add same cameras on different PCs without manually configuring each camera again. You can backup the camera settings on your local drive or external drive and restore it from any computer.

Click File >> Export Cameras on the PC from where you want to take backup of cameras. Enter file name and the folder location to save the backup file. Select the cameras you want to export and click OK button. All your cameras with configured settings will be saved to the specified folder.

UserPostedImage

Now, on another PC, click File >> Import Cameras to restore the cameras from a backup file. Specify the folder location where backup file is present. After selecting a backup file, click Next button to restore cameras with configured settings.

UserPostedImage

This way you can view same cameras on multiple PCs without manually adding each camera.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.