Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Selecting different FTP servers when auto uploading my screen recordings
Options
elico  
Posted : Tuesday, March 8, 2016 7:31:13 PM(UTC)

I want to use the pro version for creating small screen recordings of 1 minute in length, and auto uploading those recordings to different FTP servers. How do I switch between different FTP servers while using the auto uploading feature?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2016 12:35:55 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
In My Screen Recorder Pro, you can create different FTP connection profiles. Each FTP connection profile is for a specific FTP server. You will select the respective FTP profile from the confirmation dialog of auto upload.

To configure settings for auto upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon on the toolbar and choose the option to ‘Auto upload in the background any newly created recordings’.

Next, select ‘When saving my recordings, let me choose the FTP account or skip the upload’ as shown on the dialog below.

UserPostedImage

By clicking the ‘Add’ button you can create another FTP connection profile. Then click ‘Finish’ to save the settings.

UserPostedImage

Now whenever you will create a new screen recording, My Screen Recorder Pro will display a confirmation message box. You can select the FTP server to upload your recordings.

UserPostedImage
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.