Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Inverting an Upside Down Video
Options
c5_twinturbo  
Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:36:29 PM(UTC)

I am begining to film my RaceTrack events with Video. But I have a current situation where I am forced to mount my video cam upside down. Can I later invert the video?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Wednesday, May 11, 2005 12:42:54 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
After you get your video on to Video Edit Magic's Timeline, you can use the "Image Transform" effect to invert the video upside down. By default, the "Image Transform" effect flips the video horizontally. You will find the "Image Transform" effect under the "Video Effects" tab of the Collections window. To use the effect, drag and drop it to the Effects Track in the timeline.

You can also rotate and resize your videos using the "Animated Transform" effect.
tlydon  
Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2005 6:59:25 PM(UTC)

Where do I find "2-D Transform"?

Thanks
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:59:39 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Animated Transform (called 2-D Transform in earlier versions) is a video effect that you will find under the Video Effects tab of the Collections window.

If all you want is inverting a video upside down then you can also use the "Image Transform" video effect present under the Video Effects tab. The "Image Transform" effect was available in older versions of Video Edit Magic.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.