Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Video Cross Fade
Options
jcampos  
Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:08:43 AM(UTC)

Hi,

How do I make a a video cross fade from Video 1 to video 2 and keep it while in video 2 and then make a transition from video2 to video1.

Thanks,
Joni
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Monday, March 28, 2005 10:12:48 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
The video cross fade is a transition between two videos that defines how a movie moves from one clip to another. The cross fade transition gives a sense of continuity to the viewer.

To apply a cross-fade between two videos, you must at least have one video in video track 1 and the second video in video track 2. The transition should be applied between the overlapping sections of the two videos.

To apply a cross-fade from video 2 to video 1:

1. Move the Selection Sliders to the overlapping portion of the two videos.

2. Select the Video Transitions tab.

3. Double click on the Cross Fade transition icon to launch the transition properties window. If you want to do a cross fade from video 2 to video 1 then select the checkbox `Swap video tracks for this transition'

4. Click on OK
Mick  
Posted : Monday, July 11, 2005 7:14:00 PM(UTC)

I can't find the video transitions tab. You guys are using video edit magic express right? I would like to add transitions from clip-to clip with gradual appearing superimposed images that fade as well. Thanks
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2005 11:28:13 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Video transitions is not a part of Video Edit Magic Express. This feature is available in Video Edit Magic only.

To know more about these two versions, please refer to the comparison chart at:
https://www.deskshare.com/Comparison.aspx?pid=19
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.