Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Automatically start recording after boot up of presentation s/w (Citrix)?
Options
RobertJ  
Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2015 10:42:56 PM(UTC)

I am using the record feature on a schedule. That works very well. However there are times when I am not able to be at the computer at the scheduled time to "logon' to the presentation software (Citrix for example).

Is there any way to set up the task of opening the presentation software (at a scheduled time) and start recording so that the webinar will be recorded without my having to be there?

Or must I open the presentation software (Citrix) and then open and schedule screen recorder pro to record at the start time of the webinar? this may be 1 or more hours before the webinar is to start.

Or maybe there is another workaround?

thanks!
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2015 1:36:33 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
My Screen Recorder Pro's scheduler allows you to select actions to perform before the schedule and after the schedule.

After you select the schedule timing and format, you can choose to perform an action before recording. Use the pull down to select 'Start a Program', then select 'Other Program' and choose Citrix. You can also pass in any command line parameters like a login. I suggest scheduling the recording to begin a few minutes early and using the test button to make sure the command line parameters are working correctly.

Here is an illustration on scheduling a screen recording:
https://www.deskshare.com/help/msrpro/ScheduleRecording.aspx
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.