Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
IP Camera image and recordings get pixelated during motion
Options
des  
Posted : Friday, August 14, 2015 9:21:01 PM(UTC)

Hi there, I have been liasing with your support on the compro ip70w at xxx.xxx.119.10 and although it is a lot better with the image there are still issues.

On video capture it has problems when things move on screen, so when it is set to motion detect record it is all pixelated. The image occasionally gets pixelated also. I have filled out the tech support contact form with all the details to log in. I appreciate if you can look at the camera and tell me what to adjust.

I await your reply

Paul
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2015 10:18:07 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
To confirm the problem you are having - whenever there is motion in front of your camera you see a pixelated video. This can usually be fixed by matching the frame rate and bandwidth to what you have available on your remote and local network. It looks like the camera is located at a remote warehouse, and you are monitoring it from your DSL or cable connection at your home.

I logged in to your camera and I saw that the frame rate and the bandwidth settings on the camera was too high. I adjusted the settings of your camera to match it more accurately with the network bandwidth. The frame rate was reduced from 15 to 7.5 fps. The bandwidth reduced from 1mbps to 512kbps. I have tested from my office, and the recordings now appear very clear at all time, including when there is motion.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.