Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Receiving email alerts only during specific times of day
Options
enceebee  
Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2015 8:09:06 PM(UTC)

I want to receive emails alerts on multiple email accounts during specific times of day. I have two cameras and want to receive emails from both cameras. How do I setup Security Monitor Pro for this purpose?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2015 1:15:37 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
You can easily configure Security Monitor Pro to receive e-mail alerts on multiple accounts during specific times of day.

To configure these settings, click Manage camera icon from the toolbar. Select camera for which you want to receive alerts. Click Edit Camera button. On the Actions tab, select Email Notifications action and enter multiple email addresses in 'To' field using a comma to separate them.

UserPostedImage

To receive email alerts at specific times of the day, click on the Scheduler icon from toolbar. Select both cameras and Daily schedule type. Enter start date and time and number of hours to run the schedule. Set Repeat after every option to 1 day and click OK to save these settings.

The schedule will run every day and start monitoring actions. You will receive email notifications on both email addresses for a specified number of hours.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.