|Auto FTP Manager: Automated Transfer Log |
Automated Transfer Log
After a file transfer is complete, Automated Transfer Log gives a summary of what actions were performed. Simply click on View Log button after the transfer has been completed.
Automated Transfer Log includes following details:
- Overview: A log begins with an Overview. The Overview gives information like the name of the profile and the start and end time of the Automated Transfer. It also lists:
- Run totals: The number of files copied and the number of conflicts resolved.
- Warnings: The number of warnings received during the transfer.
- Folder 1: The Path of Folder 1 will be stated. For example: C:\Documents and Settings\music\My Documents. Location specifies the location of the folder i.e. on PC or network.
- Folder 2: If Folder 2 is on FTP, under the Path option the path locating the FTP folder will be stated. Location specifies the location of the folder i.e. on FTP server. If Folder 2 is present on PC or network that path will be specified.
- Files Transferred: A list of files that were transferred from one folder to the other.
- Files Deleted: A list of the files deleted during this automated transfer.
- Conflicts resolved: This lists each time the Conflict Resolution rule was used and on what file. Also show is a the total number of conflicts resolved.
- Warnings: A list of all warnings received during the Automated Transfer, and the total number of warnings issued.
To print the log, click the Print this page button at the bottom of the page.
You can view the Automated Transfer Log later if you have have chosen to save logs in the Transfer Log Settings. Otherwise the Log is deleted when you close the Transfer.
To be view Automated Transfer Log History:
- Select the Automated Transfer profile for which you want to see a log from the profiles list.
- Open the Profiles menu and click View Automated Transfer Log History.
- Select the automated profile for which you want to see a log from the profiles list.
- Right-click on the profile name and then click on View Automated Transfer Log History.