|Auto FTP Manager: Include or Exclude Subfolders and Files|
Include or Exclude Subfolders and Files
Auto FTP Manager lets you choose to transfer the contents of a folder. You decide whether to transfer folders that are inside the transferred folders, and the files in these subfolders. This option can be utilized only if you create an Automated Transfer Profile.
To Include or Exclude subfolders:
For subfolders in Folder 1 go to: New Profile Wizard > Specify PC Folder or Network Drive Location > Select Sub-Folders and Files to include or exclude (Optional)
For subfolders in Folder 2 go to: New Profile Wizard > Specify the location where you will be transferring files and folders between > Select Sub-Folders and Files to include or exclude (Optional)
- Click on Configure button for the Subfolders option.
- The Select sub folders and files dialog will open.
- In Available Folders and Files, all folders are included by default. You can cross the folders you want to exclude. You can even use the Deselect All/Select All button.
- Click on the plus sign next to each folder name to view the files in it. All files are included by default. You can cross the files you want to exclude. You can even use the Deselect/Select button.
- The Deselect All button can be used to exclude a folder (and all files in it) you have clicked on. The button changes to the Select All whenever you click on the name of a folder that is unchecked. Use the Select All button to include the folder (and all files in it) again.
- Click on the name of an individual file and use the Deselect button to exclude it. The button changes to Select whenever you click on the name of a file that is unchecked. Click the Select button to included the file again.
- Click OK.
By default all the files and folders are selected for inclusion.