|Auto FTP Manager: Starting and Stopping Automated Transfer|
Starting and Stopping Automated Transfer
To start an Automated Transfer you can choose to perform any one of action:
- Select an Automated Transfer Profile, right click and select Start Transfer.
- Select an Automated Transfer Profile, then click on the Start Transfer toolbar button.
- In the New Profile Wizard, on the Completing the New Profile Wizard check Start Automated transfer for this Profile. This Option will not be present when you create Quick Connect profiles.
- Double-click the Automated Transfer Profile
To stop Automated Transfer:
- Click the Stop button at the bottom right of the window, or
- Click the Stop Transfer toolbar button.
Automated Transfer can also be started using the Command Line Interface