What's New in Security Monitor Pro?
- Improved Performance: Efficient CPU and memory utilization provides faster application response and better stability.
- Secure Access: Lock the settings with a password so others can only watch the camera preview and view the motion events. Prevents users from stopping monitoring, alerts or closing application.
- Support for ONVIF cameras: Security Monitor Pro auto detects and lists all the ONVIF cameras configured on your LAN. In addition, directly connect to any ONVIF-compliant PTZ-cameras without waiting for camera specific support.
- Copy Camera Actions: Save time by quickly adding monitoring actions from previously configured cameras.
- New IP cameras supported: Support for 51 new IP cameras. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.
- Windows 10 compatibility: Security Monitor Pro fully supports the Windows 10 Operating System.
- Multi-Language Interface: The application interface can now be displayed in French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- New FTP upload rules: Select upload options like overwrite, append date-time or add a sequence number.
- New IP cameras supported: Support for 198 new IP cameras. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.
- Easier FTP configuration: Copy-paste a complete FTP URL and it will be automatically parsed to configure FTP settings.
- Prevent false alarms: Choose the best motion alert level for each camera. New motion controls allow you to adjust and test when an alert should be triggered.
- Find your IP camera fast: New IP search feature allows you to auto detect IP cameras within your network.
- New IP cameras supported: Support for 45 new IP cameras. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.
- Capture audio from Webcams: Most Webcams have a built-in microphone. Listen to live audio as well as record videos with audio.
- View camera across multiple monitors: PC systems that have multiple monitors can view and control cameras across all screens.
- Support for new IP Camera: Support for 30 new IP cameras. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.
- RTSP IP Cameras: Use MPEG-4 and H.264 IP cameras from AVTech AVN362, HiSilicon Hi3507, Maygion IP camera v3, TriVision_NC-218WF, TruVision TVD-M1225V-2-N, YCam Bullet HD 720 .
- Auto-correct FTP: If a FTP connection fails, the application will try to automatically discover the correct settings.
- Enhanced IP camera search: Faster detection provides brand and model, IP address and port number of the of UPNP enabled cameras on your LAN.
- Hide masked region: You can now choose to display or hide the masked region from the camera preview.
- Independent preview size: Record in a higher resolution than is displayed in the resizable camera preview on-screen.
- New camera layouts: Efficiently view your cameras in the new 9 camera or the 6-with center layout.
- More Broadcasting profiles: Broadcast video now supports very high bitrates and frame rates for remote viewing with superb image quality.
- Redesigned User Interface: The slick new interface is intuitive, user friendly and can be customized.
- RTSP IP Cameras: Use MPEG-4 and H.264 IP cameras from Foscam, Hi3507, Speco, Alinking, Apexis, AvTech, Axis, CISCO, DLink, Grandstream and more. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.
- Support for new IP Camera: Support for 146 new IP cameras. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.
- Windows 8 compatibility: Security Monitor Pro fully supports Windows 8 in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
- Improved Performance: Use less CPU and RAM while monitoring and recording.
- More simultaneous cameras: Monitor and record from up to 32 cameras simultaneously.
- New Preview Layouts: Have up to 32 cameras visible on a single screen.
- Powerful E-mail control: Each camera can send alerts to a different e-mail address. During continuous motion, you can now control the number of e-mails sent. Get email notification when a IP camera is offline or when a Webcam is disconnected.
- Enhanced Offsite Backup: Backup each cameras recordings and photos onto a central server or into separate locations.
- Enhanced real-time notifications: Be informed when there is a network connection problem, when disk space is running low, a camera connection is lost, and more.
- Increased Camera Security: If a camera connection is lost, automatically reconnect as soon as it is available and resume all monitoring with alerts.
- Enhanced motion notification: When motion is detected, optionally have Security Monitor Pro maximized on your screen. Also, camera window borders can be highlighted in red to quickly see which camera has a motion detected.
- Theme support: Apply coordinated color themes of blue, black, or silver for an aesthetically pleasing view.
- Personalized Email alerts: New option to mark your images with text, date-time stamp, image overlays when sending via email.
- Alert Notifications: When application is minimized, see event information in the notification area of windows taskbar.
- Adjustable video quality: Enhance your video recording for individual cameras.
- Disk Space Management: Now you can perform Disk clean up from Security Monitor Pro. Prevent your disk from filling up either by deleting older files or changing the folder location.
- Full Screen with Multi-Monitor Support: Enhance your camera preview experience in Full Screen mode with Multiple Monitors.
- Detachable Cameras: Camera previews can be detached from the main UI. Now you can work with other applications with the detached camera preview positioned on your current application window.
- Support for New IP Cameras: Support for 1000 new IP camera models have been added in this version. This includes 80 new camera brands.
- Full Screen Mode: View your cameras in Full Screen Mode. Dynamically change camera preview layout and its pages using full screen mode control panel.
- Improved Pan/Tilt/Zoom Control: Interactive and more user friendly control.
- Video Properties for Webcam: Allowing you to change video properties of Webcam like video dimension.
- Customized Delay for Automatic Video Recording: You can add custom delay before and after motion is detected, in automatic video recordings.
- Higher Resolution Preview: Select the preview dimension for IP Cameras that offer multiple resolutions.
- Webcam Support: Simultaneously preview, monitor, and record up to 4 Webcam.
- Redesigned User Interface (UI): Security Monitor Pro has been redesigned to provide easy access to all functions.
- Multi-Camera Preview Layout: Now, you can simultaneously view up to 16 cameras in a single window.
- Media Analyzer: This tool allows you to view the recorded videos and images by selecting a date range for selected camera(s).
- Enhanced Camera Scheduling Control: You can schedule each camera independently to perform various actions such as monitoring for motion or video recording, capturing photos and broadcasting.
- Enhanced Masking: Avoid false alarms by precise control and customization of the masked area.
- Backup and Restore: You can easily backup and restore all your camera settings.
- Hide Mode/ Improved Security: Run the program in the background, hidden from normal window users.
- Text and Image Labels: Now, you can personalize your recordings by adding text and image labels.
- Improved Log Messages: View the Event Log for camera actions and alerts.
- Windows 7 Support: Security Monitor Pro has now been fully tested to work on Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Windows Vista Support: Security Monitor Pro has now been tested to work on Windows Vista.
- Support for New IP Cameras: Support for 45 new IP cameras. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.
- Camera Status Displayed Above Preview: Tell at a glance whether a camera is broadcasting, uploading, monitoring, or recording.
- Upload Speed Enhanced: FTP Uploads have been moved to their own process to increase speed.
- Support for New IP Cameras: Support for 36 new IP cameras. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.
- Immediate Uploads: You can now choose to have Security Monitor Pro upload photos and/or video recordings as soon as they are created, with no delay.
- Support for new IP Camera Models: Support for 28 new IP cameras. Please see our full list of supported IP cameras.
- Persistent Settings for Webcam: Changes made to Webcam settings are now automatically re-applied when Security Monitor Pro connects to the camera.
- New QuickStart: A new QuickStart dialog makes it easier for first time users to get started.
- Support for new IP Camera Models: Axis 214 PTZ, Axis 223M, TrendNET TV-IP100, TrendNET TV-IP201, TrendNET TV-IP301, DIGILAN TV-7203, DIGILAN TV-7230, and Vivotek IP 7138.
- Faster Startup: During program start, each camera is initialized in its own thread, resulting in improved startup speed.
- Take Photos While Monitoring: You can now take photos from a camera without interrupting monitoring.
- Individual Camera Logs: Each camera now has its own Event Log file.
- Better Performance: Many parts of Security Monitor Pro have been optimized for speed, including startup, shutdown, and updating of the thumbnail camera images.
- Improved Webcam Support: It is now easier to use multiple identical Webcam with Security Monitor Pro.
- More Flexible Time and Date Formats: Time can now be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format. Dates can be displayed in a wide variety of formats. The color of date/time stamps on video and photos can now be changed.
- Monitor and Record Up to Eight IP Cameras: The maximum number of installed IP (network) cameras has been increased from 6 to 8.
- Automatic Refresh and Reconnect: Some cameras do not function correctly when connected for long durations. Security Monitor Pro will now automatically refresh connections to these cameras on a schedule, allowing long-term unattended operation.
- Manually Record from All Cameras: Now, press a single button to start or stop recording from all installed cameras.
- Support for New IP Camera Models: Security Monitor Pro now supports the Conceptronic C54G, Grandtec Grand WIFI IP Cam PRO, and SparkLAN CAS 370W.
- Broadcast Multiple Video/Audio Feeds: Now broadcast from all installed cameras, or any set of cameras, simultaneously.
- Monitor And Record Up to Six IP Cameras: The maximum number of installed IP (network) cameras has been increased by 50%, from 4 to 6.
- Preview Multiple Files: Multi-select multiple recordings and Preview them all as a playlist in Windows Media Player.
- Preview Up To Four Cameras: You can now configure the Preview area to display 2, 3, or 4 cameras simultaneously.
- Improved Keyboard Navigation: New keyboard shortcuts have been added for zooming and camera selection.
- Preview Auto-Scroll: The camera previews can now be scrolled automatically at a user-controlled rate, letting you monitor all the cameras without constantly having to switch cameras manually.
- Video Buffering: Security Monitor Pro now keeps a 1-minute recording from each camera "ready" at all times. When an Alert is triggered, it is now possible to start the video recording before the event, ensuring that a complete record of the incident exists.
- Improved User Interface: A redesigned user interface features clearer, more understandable icons.
- Support for New IP Camera Models: Security Monitor Pro now supports many more camera models by manufacturers like AXIS, D-Link, TRENDnet, and VIVOTEK.
- 'Keep Alive' IP Cameras During Network Failure: Network and Internet connection failure will not disrupt monitoring permanently. The 'Keep Alive' feature detects connection failures and resumes monitoring and alert activities when the connection is re-established.
- Automatic Configuration for Continuously Recording from a Selected Camera: The Auto Configuration wizard now has an action for continuous recording. All the settings required for continuous recording can be easily setup using this wizard.
- Ensure Existence of the FTP folder: The Test Connection option for Upload Settings checks whether the FTP folder to which you wish to upload exists or not. You can run this check to ensure that everything gets uploaded to the correct folder.
- Masking an Area: You can exclude an area where regular motion is expected from being monitored. With the Mask feature, motion in selected parts (such as a window with a flowing curtain) can be ignored. This reduces unwanted triggering of alerts.
- Advanced Scheduling for Every Device: Security Monitor Pro provides options to individually schedule monitoring for devices at intervals like Once, Daily, Weekly and At Application Startup. Advanced settings for each of these can be configured allowing monitoring to automatically start and stop at specified time.
- Live Broadcasting Options: The broadcasting options provided by Security Monitor Pro allow you to select a camera that you want to automatically begin broadcasting with as soon as the application is started.
- Multiple Camera Support: You will find Security Monitor Pro prefect for your complex monitoring requirements. No matter how large the area being monitored, you can set up a foolproof surveillance system thanks to the multiple camera support. You can simultaneously preview, record, monitor, broadcast and upload using several locally attached cameras or network IP cameras.
- Manual Recording: Any Preview window can be recorded using the Record button. These recordings can be played back for future reference.
- Individual Alerts: Alerts can be configured separately for each monitoring device. This means better security as alerts are run if there is a slightest activity in any part of the area being monitored. (For each camera, it is possible to select different triggering conditions and a different response.)
- User-friendly Layout: Managing and previewing devices becomes very easy with the efficient user interface. Quickly accessible monitoring and preview controls for all devices, the thumbnail view bar for instantly seeing the entire area being monitored by several devices put together, and scroll-to feature for locating specific device preview windows make surveillance relatively hassle-free.