What's New in Security Monitor Pro?
- Support for new IP Camera: Support for 79 new IP cameras including 7 link PX 3720-675, Abus CASA20550, Abus TVIP71550, ACTi E32, Agasio A502W, AirLive IP-200PHD, AirLive OD-2060HD, Ameba JD-IR24, Asgari PT, Avacom M1060W, Axis P1204, Axis P1214-E, Axis P3363-VE, Axis P5512-E, Axis P7214, Axis Q6035-E PTZ, AXP CA640G3-619A-K, AXP CA640O4-5I10WB-K, AXP CC1280O4I22WOn-K, Bluestork BS-IPCAMW2, BOSCH AutoDome 700 IP, Cadyce CA-IP400MP, Chinavasion CVZX-I312, Conceptronic CIPCAMPTIWL, Cyclops IP1200, D-Link DCS-6010, D-Link DCS-6113, D-Link DCS 7010L, Digitus DN 16037, Easy Home Sentinel, ENEO GXC-1710M, Esky H6800, Eye Sight ES-IP609IW, Eye Sight ES-IP935IW, FlexWATCH FW-1176-FS, Foscam FI8602W, Foscam FI8906W, Foscam FI8907W, Foscam FI9818, Foscam FI9831W, Foscam FI8919W, Foscam FI9802w, Foscam FI9805W, Hootoo HT-IP006, IPS 912V, JMK UP-009, Kogan KAIPC01BLKA, LevelOne FCS-0071, Lupusnet HD-LE933, Messoa NCR870, Orantek IP207W, Phoenix Sentinel, Planex CS-WMV04N2, Power Star NIP-06, Prime IM-BX22, Sercomm RC8230, Showtec SW641W, Suneyes SP-TM01EWP, Sunluxy SL-DVR4-4600, Swann ADS-440, TP Link TL-SC2020, TP Link TL-SC3230, TrendNet TV-IP551W, Velleman CAMIP7N, Vivotek IP8152, Vivotek PZ81x1W, Voyager IP VR-901, Wanscam AJ-C0WA-B1D8-1, Wanscam AJ-C0WA-C0D8, Wanscam JW0008, Wanscam HW0022, Wanscam HW0024, Wansview NCM-621W, Wansview NCM-624W, WatchMeIP Indoor Pro, X10 Airsight HD XX59A version2, X10 Airsight HD XX59A, Zavio F3110, Zavio F3201.
- RTSP IP Cameras: Use MPEG-4 and H.264 IP cameras from AVTech AVN362, Aztech WIPC408HD, Dericam H216W, EasyN H3-P1D3, HiSilicon Hi3507, Maygion IP camera v3, TriVision NC-218WF, TruVision TVD-M1225V-2-N, YCam Bullet HD 720 .
- Auto-correct FTP: If a FTP connection fails, the application will try to automatically discover the correct settings.
- Enhanced IP camera search: Faster detection provides brand and model, IP address and port number of the of UPNP enabled cameras on your LAN.
- Hide masked region: You can now choose to display or hide the masked region from the camera preview.
- Independent preview size: Record in a higher resolution than is displayed in the resizable camera preview on-screen.
- New camera layouts: Efficiently view your cameras in the new 9 camera or the 6-with center layout.
- More Broadcasting profiles: Broadcast video now supports very high bitrates and frame rates for remote viewing with superb image quality.
- Redesigned User Interface: The slick new interface is intuitive, user friendly and can be customized.
- RTSP IP Cameras:: Use MPEG-4 and H.264 IP cameras from Foscam FI8620, Hi3507 RS7507H, Speco O2D3, Speco OPTZ36XO, Alinking ALC9122, ALinking ALC-9852, Apexis APM-H804-WS, AvTech AVC791 DVR, AvTech AVM357A, AvTech AVN80X, AvTech AVN812, AvTech KPD673, Axis M5013, Axis M5014, Axis P3367-V, Axis Q1602, COMPRO IP540W, CISCO PVC-300, DLink DCS3112, DLink DCS5605, EasyN F-M166, EasyN HS-691, Edimax IC 7010PTn, Edimax IC-7110W, ELRO C704IP, ELRO C904IP, Foscam FI8601W, Foscam FI9820W, Grandstream GXV3601HD, Grandstream GXV3611HD, Grandstream GXV3611LL, Grandstream GXV3615W, Grandstream GXV3651 FHD, Grandstream GXV3662HD, Hikvision DS-2CD7133-E, LevelOne FCS-0030, LevelOne WCS-0030, LogiLink WC0013, LogiLink WC0017, Marmitek IP RoboCam641, SmartIndustry DOZ27W, SmartIndustry DOZ27, SmartIndustry DOZ27R, Sony SNC-RH164, TP-LINK TL-SC4171G, Trendnet TV-IP572W, UBIQUITI Airvision aircam, Vivotek FD8134, Vivotek FE8171V, Vivotek IP8132, Vivotek IP8151, Vivotek IP8331, Vivotek MD7560, Vivotek PZ8121, Vivotek PZ8121W, Vstarcam F6836W, Vstarcam H6837WI.
- Support for new IP Camera: Support for 146 new IP cameras including 3S Vision N8072, Advance WB-IP02W, AirLive OD-325HD, AirLive OD-2050HD, ALFA AIPC120M, Apexis Electronic APM J901Z WS AVS HD212VIR3, Axis 212 PTZ, Axis M3004, Axis M3005, Axis M3006V, Bluestork BS-CAM-INDR, D-Link DCS-6112, EasyN F-M136, Hamlet HNIPC30W, iCAMView HCV91, INSTAR IN-6011 HD, Intellinet 524421, Loftek Sentinel-D3, Niceview NiceCAM420WL, Nilox 16NX2601PT001, Panasonic BL-C10A, Pelco Sarix IXE20-DN, Tenvis IP391W, TrendNet TV-IP672WI, Wanscam JW0004, Airlive WN-2600HD, 7link PX 3615-675, 7link PX 3677-675, Amovision AM-C735-Wifi, Arecont AV5115, Abus TVIP62000, Acti KCM-5311, Acti KCM-7211, AGASIO A622W, AirLive WL-1200, AirLive WL2600, All-in-One IP Network Camera, Allnet ALL2296V2, A-MTK AM9539M, Amovision AM-C736, Aposonic H.264 DVR, Appro LC-7411, Appro LC-7513, Appro LC-7516, Arecont AV5115, Asoni CAM619, Asoni CAM635, Asoni SVR610, Astak Mole, ATZ CHV24, AVerDIGI SF1311H-B, Aviosys IPKamera9060I, Axis M1014, AXIS P5522-E Network Camera, Axis Q6032 E PTZ, Aztech WIPC401, Beward N1000, Beward N1250, BIONICS ROBOCAM3, Brickcom OB 100Ap, Brickcom PZ 040D, Brickcom PZ 040E, Canon VB-M40, Canon VB-M600D, CEE IPH-B168, Cellvision CAS-370, CISCO VC220, CISCO WVC210, CHACON 34530, Chinavasion CVLM-I266, CNB IDC4050F, Dericam H501, Dericam M601W, Dericam M801W, Digitus DN- 16067, DLink DCS-6818, DLink DCS 942L, DLink DCS-930, DLink DCS-5222L, DLink DCS6815, DLink DCS7110, EasyN WIFI IR LED IP Camera Night vision, EasyN FS-613A, EasyN FS-613B-M166, EasyN F2-611B, EasyN F2-M176, Edimax IC-9000, ELRO C703IP, ELRO C803IP, ELRO C903IP, Eminent EM6561, ENEO EDCH-143E C-AKS, EyeSpy247 EXT+, Foscam FI8608W, Foscam FI8910W, Goscam GP-280, GVI SECURITY AutoIP NID-213M, HEDEN CAMHED04IP, HEDEN CAMHED05IPWB, HEDEN V5.5 VisionCam, INSTAR IN-4011, K800K WF1872T, K800K WF3621R, Keebox IPC1000W, Keebox IPC1000WI, Kinson F256, LevelOne FCS-0031, LevelOne FCS-0040, LevelOne FCS-3031, LevelOne FCS-6010, Loftek Sentinel-D1, Loftek Nexus 543, Lonestar IP camera, Maginon IPC-1, Marmitek IP RoboCam8, MayGion IP Camera V3, Micronet SP5512, Mobotix D14D, Mobotix Q24, Moxa VPort 36-1MP, NEO Coolcam NIP-31BHEW3A0Z3R1, OEM Android Webcam, OEM id002a, Otima ANC-800, Panasonic BB-HCM403A, Panasonic WV-SW175, Planet ICA-HM100, Planet ICA-HM107v2, Planet ICA-HM220, Questek QTC-905, Rimax IPCAM7100, Lorex L23WD800, Robin SmartView SIP, Samsung SCB-2001, Sharx SCNC3606, Shixin IP-109H, Sitecom LN-402, Smart Witness SMARTi, Smarthome 75791, Sony SNC-DH110T, Sony SNC-DH120, Storage Options SON-IPC1, Suneyes SP-FQ01, Supra IPC-1, Tenvis JPT3815, Tenvis JPT3815W, Tenvis IPROBOT3, TOMTOP S63B, TP-Link TL-SC3430, Trendnet TV-IP572PI, TrendNet TVIP602WN, Trendnet TV-IP612P, Tenvis IP602W, TSM CCTVDVRH800, VideoIQ iCVR HD, Viotech D2100, Vivotek MD7560X, Vivotek PZ8121W, Vivotek SD8111, Vivotek SD8121, Vivotek SD8312E, Vivotek SD8362, Vivotek ST3402, Wanscam AH-C2WA-B168, Wanscam AJ-C0WA-C116, Wanscam AJ-C2WAC118, Wanscam AJ-C2WAC198, Wanscam AJ-C2WAD118, Wanscam FR4020A2, Wansview NC541W, WatchBot IP Camera, Wi8 OM12, X10 AirSight XX34A, X10 AirSight XX39A, X10 AirSight XX40A, X10 XC36A Airsight, X10 XC38A Airsight, X10 XC38C Airsight, Xenta EB8903W, Xenta EB8918W, X-sptech SP-IPcm07w, YCam Bullet HD 1080, Zmodo CM-I12316GY.
- Windows 8 compatibility: Security Monitor Pro fully supports Windows 8 in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
- Improved Performance: Use less CPU and RAM while monitoring and recording.
- More simultaneous cameras: Monitor and record from up to 32 cameras simultaneously.
- New Preview Layouts: Have up to 32 cameras visible on a single screen.
- Powerful E-mail control: Each camera can send alerts to a different e-mail address. During continuous motion, you can now control the number of e-mails sent. Get email notification when a IP camera is offline or when a USB camera is disconnected.
- Enhanced Offsite Backup: Backup each cameras recordings and photos onto a central server or into separate locations.
- Enhanced real-time notifications: Be informed when there is a network connection problem, when disk space is running low, a camera connection is lost, and more.
- Increased Camera Security: If a camera connection is lost, automatically reconnect as soon as it is available and resume all monitoring with alerts.
- Enhanced motion notification: When motion is detected, optionally have Security Monitor Pro maximized on your screen. Also, camera window borders can be highlighted in red to quickly see which camera has a motion detected.
- Theme support: Apply coordinated color themes of blue, black, or silver for an aesthetically pleasing view.
- Personalized Email alerts: New option to mark your images with text, date-time stamp, image overlays when sending via email.
- Alert Notifications: When application is minimized, see event information in the notification area of windows taskbar.
- Adjustable video quality: Enhance your video recording for individual cameras.
- Disk Space Management: Now you can perform Disk clean up from Security Monitor Pro. Prevent your disk from filling up either by deleting older files or changing the folder location.
- Full Screen with Multi-Monitor Support: Enhance your camera preview experience in Full Screen mode with Multiple Monitors.
- Detachable Cameras: Camera previews can be detached from the main UI. Now you can work with other applications with the detached camera preview positioned on your current application window.
- Support for New IP Cameras: Support for 1000 new IP camera models have been added in this version. This includes 80 new camera brands.
- Full Screen Mode: View your cameras in Full Screen Mode. Dynamically change camera preview layout and its pages using full screen mode control panel.
- Improved Pan/Tilt/Zoom Control: Interactive and more user friendly control.
- Video Properties for USB Cameras: Allowing you to change video properties of USB Cameras like video dimension.
- Customized Delay for Automatic Video Recording: You can add custom delay before and after motion is detected, in automatic video recordings.
- Higher Resolution Preview: Select the preview dimension for IP Cameras that offer multiple resolutions.
- USB Camera Support: Simultaneously preview, monitor, and record up to 4 USB cameras.
- Redesigned User Interface (UI): Security Monitor Pro has been redesigned to provide easy access to all functions.
- Multi-Camera Preview Layout: Now, you can simultaneously view up to 16 cameras in a single window.
- Media Analyzer: This tool allows you to view the recorded videos and images by selecting a date range for selected camera(s).
- Enhanced Camera Scheduling Control: You can schedule each camera independently to perform various actions such as monitoring for motion or video recording, capturing photos and broadcasting.
- Enhanced Masking: Avoid false alarms by precise control and customization of the masked area.
- Backup and Restore: You can easily backup and restore all your camera settings.
- Hide Mode/ Improved Security: Run the program in the background, hidden from normal window users.
- Text and Image Labels: Now, you can personalize your recordings by adding text and image labels.
- Improved Log Messages: View the Event Log for camera actions and alerts.
- Windows 7 Support: Security Monitor Pro has now been fully tested to work on Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Windows Vista Support: Security Monitor Pro has now been tested to work on Windows Vista.
- Support for New IP Cameras: Security Monitor Pro supports the ABS 4210, ABS 4220, Axis 207, Axis 207MW, Axis 212PTZ, Axis 216FD, Axis 225FD, Axis 231D, Axis 231D+, CNET Model CIC-930W, Digicom Wireless Network Camera IP300, CanonVB-50i, CanonVB-60, CVLM 133 IP Camera, D-Link DCS 2121, D-Link DCS-3410, D-Link DCS-3420, D-Link DCS-5220, D-Link DCS-6220G, LevelOne WCS-2000, MicronetSP5520, MySmartVideo N1000, MySmartVideo N1250, MySmartVideo N2230, MySmartVideo N5010, MySmartVideo N6600, MySmartVideo N7000, Panasonic BB-HCM381, Panasonic BL-C20, Panasonic BL-C140A, PD10V2, PD10HV2W, Smart Video WebIPCam 420, SonySNC-DF40 N, TP-Link TL-SC3130, TrendNetIP-410W, Vivotek IP3136, VivotekIP7130, Vivotek IP7132, Vivotek IP7142, VivotekIP7330, Vivotek PT7135, and Vivotek PT31x4.
- Camera Status Displayed Above Preview: Tell at a glance whether a camera is broadcasting, uploading, monitoring, or recording.
- Upload Speed Enhanced: FTP Uploads have been moved to their own process to increase speed.
- Support for New IP Cameras: Security Monitor Pro now supports the Axis 206M, Axis 211A, Axis 211M, Axis 2401+, Axis 241Q Video Encoder, Axis 2100, Axis 2110, Axis 2120, Digiview, E66 ELY IP-CAM, Edimax IC-3010, Edimax IC-7000, Edimax 1520DPg, Intellinet MNC-L10, IPX 1200, JVC Network Camera, Levelone 0010-116, Levelone FCS-1060, LinkSys WVC54G, LinkSys WVC54GCA, Ovislink Wireless IP Camera WL5420, Panasonic BL-C131a, Pixord P-423, Plustek IPCAM P1000, Siemens Gigaset WLAN Camera, Sony CS-50N, Trendnet TV-IP200w, TrendNET TV-IP301w, Trendnet TV-IP410, Veo Observer, Vilar IP Camera, Vilar TDE IP001a, Vivotek PZ-6112, Vivotek PZ-6122, Vivotek PZ-7135, and Vivotek VS2403 Video Server.
- Immediate Uploads: You can now choose to have Security Monitor Pro upload photos and/or video recordings as soon as they are created, with no delay.
- Support for new IP Camera Models: Airlink N-500W, Axis 2100, D-Link DCS920, Edimax IC-1500, Edimax IC-1500wg, Grandtec IP Server, Hawking HNC290g, Hawking HNC300A, Intellinet, IPX 1200, LevelOne FCS1010, LevelOne FCS2040, Panasonic BB-HCM515A, Panasonic BB-HCM531A, Panasonic BB-HCM581A, Panasonic BB-HCS301A, Panasonic BL-C111A, Panasonic WV-NP244, Plannet IP Camera, Sky IPCam 500W, Sony Network Camera SNC DF70N, StarDot NetCam, TrendNet TV-IP110, TrendNet TV-IP312, Vivotek PZ-6122 PTZ, Vivotek PZ-6112 PTZ, Vivotek PZ-7135 PTZ, Vivotek VS2403 Video Server, Y-cam Black
- Persistent Settings for USB Cameras: Changes made to USB camera settings are now automatically re-applied when Security Monitor Pro connects to the camera.
- New QuickStart: A new QuickStart dialog makes it easier for first time users to get started.
- Support for new IP Camera Models: Axis 214 PTZ, Axis 223M, TrendNET TV-IP100, TrendNET TV-IP201, TrendNET TV-IP301, DIGILAN TV-7203, DIGILAN TV-7230, and Vivotek IP 7138.
- Faster Startup: During program start, each camera is initialized in its own thread, resulting in improved startup speed.
- Take Photos While Monitoring: You can now take photos from a camera without interrupting monitoring.
- Individual Camera Logs: Each camera now has its own Event Log file.
- Better Performance: Many parts of Security Monitor Pro have been optimized for speed, including startup, shutdown, and updating of the thumbnail camera images.
- Improved USB Camera Support: It is now easier to use multiple identical USB cameras with Security Monitor Pro.
- More Flexible Time and Date Formats: Time can now be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format. Dates can be displayed in a wide variety of formats. The color of date/time stamps on video and photos can now be changed.
- Monitor and Record Up to Eight IP Cameras: The maximum number of installed IP (network) cameras has been increased from 6 to 8.
- Automatic Refresh and Reconnect: Some cameras do not function correctly when connected for long durations. Security Monitor Pro will now automatically refresh connections to these cameras on a schedule, allowing long-term unattended operation.
- Manually Record from All Cameras: Now, press a single button to start or stop recording from all installed cameras.
- Support for New IP Camera Models: Security Monitor Pro now supports the Conceptronic C54G, Grandtec Grand WIFI IP Cam PRO, and SparkLAN CAS 370W.
- Broadcast Multiple Video/Audio Feeds: Now broadcast from all installed cameras, or any set of cameras, simultaneously.
- Monitor And Record Up to Six IP Cameras: The maximum number of installed IP (network) cameras has been increased by 50%, from 4 to 6.
- Preview Multiple Files: Multi-select multiple recordings and Preview them all as a playlist in Windows Media Player.
- Preview Up To Four Cameras: You can now configure the Preview area to display 2, 3, or 4 cameras simultaneously.
- Improved Keyboard Navigation: New keyboard shortcuts have been added for zooming and camera selection.
- Preview Auto-Scroll: The camera previews can now be scrolled automatically at a user-controlled rate, letting you monitor all the cameras without constantly having to switch cameras manually.
- Video Buffering: Security Monitor Pro now keeps a 1-minute recording from each camera "ready" at all times. When an Alert is triggered, it is now possible to start the video recording before the event, ensuring that a complete record of the incident exists.
- Improved User Interface: A redesigned user interface features clearer, more understandable icons.
- Support for New IP Camera Models: Security Monitor Pro now supports many more camera models by manufacturers like AXIS, D-Link, TRENDnet, and VIVOTEK.
- 'Keep Alive' IP Cameras During Network Failure: Network and Internet connection failure will not disrupt monitoring permanently. The 'Keep Alive' feature detects connection failures and resumes monitoring and alert activities when the connection is re-established.
- Automatic Configuration for Continuously Recording from a Selected Camera: The Auto Configuration wizard now has an action for continuous recording. All the settings required for continuous recording can be easily setup using this wizard.
- Ensure Existence of the FTP folder: The Test Connection option for Upload Settings checks whether the FTP folder to which you wish to upload exists or not. You can run this check to ensure that everything gets uploaded to the correct folder.
- Masking an Area: You can exclude an area where regular motion is expected from being monitored. With the Mask feature, motion in selected parts (such as a window with a flowing curtain) can be ignored. This reduces unwanted triggering of alerts.
- Advanced Scheduling for Every Device: Security Monitor Pro provides options to individually schedule monitoring for devices at intervals like Once, Daily, Weekly and At Application Startup. Advanced settings for each of these can be configured allowing monitoring to automatically start and stop at specified time.
- Live Broadcasting Options: The broadcasting options provided by Security Monitor Pro allow you to select a camera that you want to automatically begin broadcasting with as soon as the application is started.
- Multiple Camera Support: You will find Security Monitor Pro prefect for your complex monitoring requirements. No matter how large the area being monitored, you can set up a foolproof surveillance system thanks to the multiple camera support. You can simultaneously preview, record, monitor, broadcast and upload using several locally attached cameras or network IP cameras.
- Manual Recording: Any Preview window can be recorded using the Record button. These recordings can be played back for future reference.
- Individual Alerts: Alerts can be configured separately for each monitoring device. This means better security as alerts are run if there is a slightest activity in any part of the area being monitored. (For each camera, it is possible to select different triggering conditions and a different response.)
- User-friendly Layout: Managing and previewing devices becomes very easy with the efficient user interface. Quickly accessible monitoring and preview controls for all devices, the thumbnail view bar for instantly seeing the entire area being monitored by several devices put together, and scroll-to feature for locating specific device preview windows make surveillance relatively hassle-free.