What's New in Team Task Manager?
- Windows 8 compatibility: Team Task Manager fully supports Windows 8 in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
- Share Larger Document: Attach any type of document to a task, up to 5MB.
- New Visual Tags: Organize the tasks more efficiently with the additional visual tags.
- Enhanced Filter: View the tasks of any combination of users in the same task list.
- Easy View: Enter long task names which can be easily viewed.
- Built-in Spell Check: Automatically checks and corrects the words that are spelled incorrectly.
- Create Notes: Add images, hyperlinks, and other formatting with the help of "Notes", the shared document editor.
- Create Reports: View task details by project, team member and status and easily print your selected task list.
- Password Recovery: Reset forgotten admin password from the Database Server PC.
- Visual tags: Categorize the tasks by adding tags such as Important, Critical, Low Priority, Question, Discuss, Idea, Feature, Bug, Duplicate, and many more to the task or task group.
- Task Burn Down Chart: View a graphical representation of the task completion trend and velocity to forecast project completion.
- Universal Character Set: Type, edit, and view the text in all known languages.
- Moderator Permissions: Assign the moderators to approve or reject document changes in each topic.
- Create Notes: Create topics and documents with the editing capability including spell check and printing.
- Share Documents: Each team member can have full control to assign, view, edit and delete privileges for each shared topic.
- Create dependencies: Decide the order of the task execution by creating dependencies among them.