|Video Caster: Browsing Media Files|
Browsing Media Files
You can see the files you have published to any FTP server using the Browse Published Files feature. You can keep a track of the files you have already published, how many files are present, the ones that need to be deleted or newer ones that have to be published by regularly viewing the files using this feature.
To browse published files, follow the given steps:
- On the main application interface, click on the Browse Published Files option.
- The FTP Settings dialog opens.
- Specify the FTP Details of the account where you have published the files you want to see. Give information about the FTP Address, Login Name, Password and Remote Folder (Optional). The Port number is taken as 21, by default.
- Click Ok and the contents in the FTP folder will be listed.
- You can copy, delete, rename and perform other operations you like on the files present in the folder.