|Video Caster: Publishing Media Files|
Publishing Media Files
To publish media files to a FTP server using the Publishing Wizard, follow the given steps:
- On the main application interface, click on the Publish Your Media Files option. Files can also be published after conversion to WMV format or after you make a slideshow.
- Click Next on the welcome screen.
- Step 1 of the wizard is Select Media Files. If this wizard appears after a slideshow is made, the slideshow appears in the list of Media Files to Publish. Click Add, to add all files that you want to publish.
- To remove a file from the list, select it by clicking on it. Now click Remove. Click Next.
- Step 2 of the wizard is to specify FTP Details of the account where you want to publish the files such as FTP Address, Login Name, Password and Remote Folder (Optional).
- The option Use Passive Mode for logging in is checked by default. The Port is 21, by default.
- The Anonymous Login option allows you to connect to the FTP server without entering a login name and password.
- If you connect to the internet using a Proxy or Firewall configure it by clicking Configure Proxy Server.
- Click the Test FTP Connection button to see if the given settings are correct and a connection to the FTP server can be established by using them.
- Click Next to start publishing the files one by one.
- Step 3 of the wizard is Publishing Files. The total percentage of files published is shown. Click Finish when the process is 100% complete.