Managing teams requires excellent communication. Team Task Manager is the right tool to help keep track of
all tasks, control time, and dramatically increase group productivity! The
software can be installed and configured in minutes. The friendly user interface
gets you started right away and eliminates the need for costly trainings.
Team Task Manager does not require monthly fees. It’s very affordable
for every budget!
Stay in Control
Team Task Manager is designed to minimize the time it takes to keep your projects
up-to-date. Assign tasks, setup due dates, add task dependencies, attach files,
view progress reports, share documents - all with just a few clicks. Notification
alerts in the Windows taskbar give an instant feedback, the minute a change occurs.
All team members can see their individual to-do list and access project details
as well as share documents. Managers can easily add members, configure access
privileges for each project and document, follow-up on assigned work, and much more.
Team Task Manager automatically notifies team members about new tasks, informs the
project manager of completed work and sends out reminders for overdue items.
Better Overview with GANTT and Burn Down Charts
Projects with many tasks and team members can quickly get overwhelming to handle.
Team Task Manager improves the overview by offering different project views.
Besides the familiar tree structure, project tasks can also be viewed in a graphical
Gantt chart format. Project reports can be reviewed by team members and a
burn down chart is displayed with the remaining work.
Secure Document Sharing
Team Task Manager includes a document sharing feature that can securely control
the viewing, editing and deleting the critical information, independent of the team
members' access to the file server. Sharing up-to-date information with
everyone in the team gets easier when critical information is stored and secured
in a central place.
Locally hosted, with Access for Remote Members
The Team Task Manager database can be installed on any PC and does not require Internet
connectivity. All team members inside the LAN can access the data by simply
installing the lightweight Windows client application. Since the database
is not stored on the Internet, it’s easier to prevent unauthorized access
to the confidential information. Team members that are geographically dispersed
can get secure access to the Team Task Manager database if the network administrator
configures the LAN for remote access.
Download the FREE trial version!
It is 100% safe! So what are you waiting for? Download
Features at a Glance:
- Create projects, hierarchical task groups and tasks
- Set date, duration and dependencies for tasks
- Add tags, comments and attached files to any task
- Assign tasks to one or more team members
- Filter and sort tasks on 12 different criteria
- Show tasks in hierarchical tree view, Gantt chart or list view
- Assign individual access rights for each project and document
- Provide an individual To-Do-Lists for each team member
- Assign tasks to team members and follow-up via report view
- Get instant notification alerts when changes are made
- Share and edit documents securely
- Follow up delegated tasks and get notified about task changes
- Generate customizable reports for projects and tasks
- Archive old/completed projects for future reference