Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Converting to iPod format
Options
spiderman  
Posted : Saturday, March 11, 2006 9:34:41 AM(UTC)

I've been able to convert dvr-ms files to mpeg-1 and then convert those files to a format for the ipod. Is there a way to convert the dvr-ms files directly to a format ready for the ipod. I tried to use Quicktime format, but it didn't work and with all of the other formats, I wasn't sure which one to use.

Also, can digital media converter rip a dvd so i can play on the ipod? If so, what steps must be followed to do so.

Thanks.
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Tuesday, March 21, 2006 5:29:19 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
We have released a new version of Digital Media Converter that gives direct conversion to MPEG 4 for iPod. You can convert videos from any format to the iPod format. Digital Media Converter also lets you transfer files to your iTunes playlist so that you can easily synchronize these files with your iPod.

Digital Media Converter can also convert VOB files (DVD files) so that it plays on the iPod.

The new version also supports batch-converting your audio files to the MP3 format, which you can transfer to your iPod.

You can read the following article that describes step-by-step directions on how to convert your video files to the iPod format:

https://www.deskshare.com/resources/articles/dmc_converting_files_for_iPod.aspx
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.