Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Keep broadcasting running without interruptions
Options
paulgee  
Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2018 8:22:15 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I use Screen Cast to give presentations of mobile apps. I have done a lot of presentations and I noticed that once in a while Screen Cast stops broadcasting. I want the application to run continuously so that I can explain without any interruption. What should I do to prevent this? Please help.
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 1:28:24 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Screen Cast application is designed to work well without interruptions. If you face an issue, there are 2 main reasons why broadcasting may stop.
1. Memory management issues
2. Network speed

If your device freezes, stops responding or is stuck on the screen, one of the steps below could fix the issue.

1. Do not keep other applications running which are not required while you use Screen Cast. Devices have a limited amount of memory and it is distributed among the apps. If other applications are running and using more memory space, Screen Cast will not get enough memory space to work efficiently.

2. Use a high-speed network for the continuous broadcast of your mobile screen. Sometimes your app might be responding slowly because of your slow internet speed. Connection speed is important when your app uses network related services.

3. You can start broadcasting again, check the login details and refresh the browser.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.