What's New in My Screen Recorder?
- Improved Audio recorder: Newly design audio recorder helps you to record both microphone and system audio.
- Adjust playback speed: Control the speed at which your video is played. Speed up the video or slow it down according to your requirement using playback speed control in media player.
- Enhanced media files list: Easily distinguish between what is currently playing and what is selected in the media files list.
- Record System Audio (Speakers): Record sound from speakers while creating screen recordings, even when stereo mix is not available.
- Record for x minutes: Now recording webinars or browser based videos will be easier using record for x minutes option when you know the duration of the clip.
- Record Mobile screen: Create a picture-in-picture recording of your PC screen and mobile screen.
- Hotkeys Notification: Forgot the hotkeys configured? Now My Screen Recorder will displays all the important keyboard shortcuts on the countdown window before recording.
- Audio status notification: The count down window now provides details on which audio device will be used during recording.
- Windows 10 compatibility: My Screen Recorder fully supports the Windows 10 Operating System.
- Windows 8 compatibility: My Screen Recorder fully supports Windows 8 in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
- Enhanced recording notification: My Screen Recorder icon on the taskbar and notification area will continuously flash and will indicate the current state of screen recording. You can easily come to know whether recording is in progress, paused or application is monitoring for motion.
- Restore cursor position: When you pause and resume recording, the cursor position is maintained for a seamless recording.
- Create MP3 Audio: Record audio from microphone, line-in or speakers and save it to standard MP3 format.
- Remembers previous recorded settings: Start screen recording using hotkey with same dimensions which you have selected previously.
- Theme Support: Add a new look to the application by changing the window border colors. New themes are added for you to enhance the appearance of the application window.
- New Media Player: View your recordings with the new built-in media player and get full control of the viewing experience.
- Boost Screen Recording Performance: Create smoother videos. This is useful while recording videos and fast motion.
- Desktop wallpaper effects: You can now select a color for the desktop wallpaper that will be used during recording.
- Pan and Zoom Controls: High dimension videos can now be easily previewed using pan and zoom controls.
- WMV Recording: Record directly into Windows Media Video format reducing the file size with no loss in the quality.
- Recording from Dual Audio Devices: My Screen Recorder enables you to record from two separate audio devices. You can record from the speakers as well as the microphone at the same time (Windows Vista / 7).
- Windows 7 Compatibility: My Screen Recorder is certified to run under Windows 7.
- Multi-Language Interface: My Screen Recorder's interface can now be displayed in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Control Windows Appearance: You can choose which window graphics effect to disable. Disabling effects increases the recording performance.
- Windows Vista Compatibility: The application has been successfully tested to work on Windows Vista.
- Recover AVI File: If there is a failure during recording, recover the audio and video that were being recorded.
- Enhanced Speaker Recording: An Auto Select option detects and selects the best audio line while recording the audio from your PC speakers. You can select the line manually.
- Windows 64-bit compatibility: My Screen Recorder has been successfully tested to work on 64-bit Windows XP.
- Disabling Hardware Acceleration: To specify the performance of the graphics hardware present on your PC, hardware acceleration is used. To get smoother recordings, you can now disable the hardware acceleration from within the application.
- Preserving the changes: Changes like the resizing and repositioning of different panes including the main window are retained for future sessions. To ensure continuity of work, the last folder is automatically selected when you open the application.
- Saving temporary files: You can specify a directory for saving temporary files. This allows a better use of your disk space and longer screen recordings.
- Recording a desktop section: In addition to recording an entire desktop, you can now record only a section using Fixed Pan and Rectangle regions. This is useful, especially when the recording activity is limited only to a specific region. Usage of these options helps in reducing the file size.
- Folder Shortcut: You can organize your recordings into Folder Shortcuts for easy management. Now you don’t need to waste time switching between Windows Explorer and My Screen Recorder to organize your screen recordings.
- Preview Options: The application supports two modes of preview. The Actual Size mode allows you to preview without any distortion. The Fit-to-window mode fits the preview in the available space.
- Preview Zoom: The preview can be zoomed in or out in Actual Size mode. Scrollable previews let you view the entire video even when it is completely zoomed in.
- Audio Tuning Wizard: This new utility lets you fine tune your audio playback and recording level in two simple steps. Just run the audio tuning wizard from the settings menu and follow the instructions for each step.