Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Recording Mouse and Keyboard Sounds in Programs
Options
Gail  
Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2011 2:41:53 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi,

I recently purchased My Screen Recorder Pro. I would like to have the ability to record mouse clicks and keyboard sounds. I help an elderly computer friend and I think the sounds would be useful in a tutorial as well as the visual effects of the mouse movement. I have done a Google search but am feeling somewhat overwhelmed with the number of such programs available.

Would someone care to share with me the name or names of such programs that you have found useful and work well with My Screen Recorder? I use Windows 7 Home Premium edition as my OS. Thanks kindly for your time.

Gail
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2011 11:49:13 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
In Windows 7, My Screen Recorder Pro can record both the narration from your microphone and the sounds playing through your speakers. You will need to run the Tune Audio Wizard and make sure to select both. Here is information on using the Tune Audio Wizard.

The click sound from your mouse can be turned on from your Control Panel. Click on the Sound icon and click on the Sounds tab. Under the Windows Explorer section select Start Navigation and set the click sound. To get keyboard click sounds, use the free software 'clickey'.
Gail  
Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2011 9:59:57 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks kindly for your help.

I did find the sounds for mouse click or 'start navigation' - none of the sounds were that great so I found a mouse click sound file on the web and downloaded it.

I did download the ClicKey file and it works great - thank you.

Gail
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.