Welcome to Video Caster
Video Caster is a feature packed video to web publishing software. With Video Caster, you can capture video footage from your camera, create video slideshows automatically from your photos, convert video and audio files to streaming media format, publish them to any web servers and browse published files.
The Auto Slideshow feature will automatically create video slideshows from your photographs. Select one of the several spectacular visual styles and make your video slideshows ready to publish on your website. What's more? You can add any music of your choice to the slideshow you create. The fade-in and fade-out feature blends in the music smoothly to create a enthralling audio-visual experience.
With Video Caster, you can capture video footage in streaming format from any attached Digital Video Camcorder or Web camera and then publish it directly to a website or FTP server. Additionally, the Conversion Wizard lets you take existing MPEG, AVI, MP3 and WMV files and convert them to streaming format. Using the Publishing Wizard, you can choose to publish the files to a web or streaming server and make them available online. You can view all the files you have published to any FTP server whenever you want.
Anyone who wants to capture video footage from a camera, create video slideshow from photos and publish them online will find Video Caster indispensable.
- Capture video footage in streaming format from Digital Video and Web cameras attached to the FireWire or USB port of your computer.
- Automatically create video slideshows from your photo images.
- Select animated styles and apply them to your slideshow with music and titles.
- Convert existing video and audio files to Windows streaming format for web publishing.
- Convert from all popular video and audio formats like MPEG, AVI, MP3, WMV etc.
- Add music of your choice to video slideshows with fade-in and fade-out effect.
- Apply video effects like Black and White, X-Ray, Mirror and Invert to make stunning slide shows.
- Publish video and audio files to a streaming server and make them available online.
- Browse the files you have published to any FTP server.
- View ID3 tags and metadata information for MP3 and Windows Media-9 files.
- View your video, audio and image files with all their properties.