Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Where is the current list of supported IP Cameras?
Options
Buntnik  
Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2007 7:32:28 AM(UTC)

I'm planning to buy WebCam Monitor and an IP camera. I want to be sure that the camera I buy is compatible with the software.
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2007 7:35:30 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
All USB and FireWire cameras should be detected automatically by WebCam Monitor.

A list of supported IP cameras is in this article. The most current list is always part of the software itself. Please download the trial version and install it. Click the File menu and open the Add Camera Wizard. Choose to add an IP camera, and the dropdown list will show all supported cameras. We add new cameras to the list regularly.
dicbax  
Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2007 5:53:56 AM(UTC)

Last year I purchased v.3.72. Since there are no updates for cameras supported, how do I determine if my just ordered GS1200 will work before I open the package. I noticed that GS cameras are supported in the new version, will my existing version also support them? If not, is there a driver available with having to buy the new version?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2007 10:55:22 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
There are two places where you can find the complete list of supported IP cameras. The first method is in the software itself, when you add an IP camera you will see a complete list.

The list is also included in the article Selecting a Security Camera.

The cost to upgrade is only $29.95. You can upgrade from within WebCam Monitor by clicking on the Help menu, then Check for Upgrades.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.