Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Audio problem
Options
myself  
Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2007 6:36:13 AM(UTC)

Hello, I have been using Video Edit Magic for about 6 months, and I have seen that it has fairly significant capability.

Recently, I have been finishing up a project (about 15 minutes long). I opened this project, and started to play it. There was no audio, despite my audio tracks being turned to their appropriate volumes. Then I tried opening several other projects to see if their audio would play. None of my projects will play their audio anymore.

I can't figure out what has happened! My speakers are plugged in and turned on, the volume is turned all the way up, and yet I hear no audio!

This started to occur after I had a failure with a different project (the project involved a rather long gif file). After several crashes, I managed to get a movie of the gif made. It was after this that my other projects had no audio, perhaps this has something to do with the audio failure.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2007 12:12:12 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
In the Preview window, the last button has a picture of a speaker. This is a special volume control only for the Preview playback. Click on this, and a slider control opens. Drag the slider to the right to increase the volume of audio playback.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.