Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Adding Title Text with blank background
Options
Eric Hart  
Posted : Wednesday, May 26, 2004 8:24:20 PM(UTC)

I want to have some text as an introduction before my actual movie starts to play? How do I add Blank screen with Text?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Friday, May 28, 2004 10:39:01 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
The text effect works for the portion of the timeline where the effect overlaps a video or image. The trick is to use a black colored (or any color that you want to use as the background) image in the timeline. Microsoftr Paintr can easily create a bitmap. Open this file in Video Edit Magic and add it to the timeline. By default, an image file occupies 1 second on the timeline. Resize the bitmap to the desired duration. Now add the text effect just below this bitmap. Add your video after the bitmap. You can also have the text effect span both - the bitmap and the video.
jbinux  
Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2004 10:43:52 PM(UTC)

I am trying to add text with a transparent background over the video track. I follow the indications provided in the help, I am able to edit my text and see my text above the image, but when I play the sequence, all I get is a "embossed" effect on the video and no text appears. What am I doing wrong ?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Friday, October 15, 2004 11:53:12 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
You may be using an older version. This problem was fixed. You can download the latest version of Video Edit Magic from the URL:
https://www.deskshare.com/download_details.aspx?ID=1
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.