Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Correct AVI conversion settings for importing to Adobe Premier Elements
Options
TSTARAS  
Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:29:53 AM(UTC)

Hello,

I have just downloaded and purchased Digital Media Converter Pro and I am trying to convert several flash video .flv files to Digital Video .avi files to be edited in Adobe Premier Elements. I am getting an error message in Premier that says " unsupported audio rate in file".
The settings I am using are :

VIDEO:
Compressor, DivX 3,
Frame Rate 29.92,
Video Bit Rate 1200.

AUDIO:
Compressor, PCM 16-bit Little Endian,
Audio Bit Rate, 1411,
Audio Channel 2,
Sample Rate 48000.

Could you suggest any alterations to these settings to allow Premier to recognize the files.....Thanks....TT
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:45:04 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
This problem with AVI import seems to be the result of a missing or improperly installed DirectX filter on your PC, which is needed for Premiere Elements to import certain multimedia files. If you have a Hewlett-Packard PC, you may need to download and install an updated Realtek High Definition audio driver from HP's web site. If your computer is from another manufacturer, it would be a good idea to be sure you have the latest driver for your audio system.

If this does not help, please try using this audio compression with your AVI files: MP3 (MPEG 1 Layer 3) with a Frequency of 44100 Hz and a Bitrate of 256 Kbps.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.