Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Instructions for recording my MineCraft game session
Options
BMS  
Posted : Monday, March 3, 2014 4:50:23 AM(UTC)

Hi,

I am trying to record my Windows Minecraft game session for posting on Youtube. My PC is a bit slow. Do you have any recommended settings to use so it records smoothly?

thanks!
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, April 3, 2014 2:37:02 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Please use the following instructions to have My Screen Recorder configured for high frame rate game recording:

Download and install the Lagarith codec. After installing the codec on your PC, start My Screen Recorder and click Tools >> Settings >> Recording Format. Select 'AVI' video format and click on 'Custom'. From the custom dialog, you can select the Lagarith codec.

You can now record high-frame-rate Windows games even on a less powerful PC. For more efficiency, use region recording to record only the window that MineCraft is showing in. Please note that the Lagarith codec will create very large AVI files. You will need to convert the AVI files to WMV or MP4 before uploading to YouTube. If you have My Screen Recorder Pro, you can use the built in converter. If you do not have the Pro version, use Digital Media Converter Pro to create WMV or MP4 files for YouTube.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.