Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Recording the software on screen for a an industrial automation process
Options
baxdaawi  
Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2015 7:50:38 PM(UTC)

We have software that runs an industrial packaging machine. Most of the time nothing is happening on the screen, but when there is an error, my software will pop up a message with information on the relay that gave an error, and then it disappears after 30 seconds. I only want to capture the error. Is it possible to only record when the error pops up?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Friday, November 6, 2015 1:26:27 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
You can configure My Screen Recorder Pro to record only when screen motion is detected.

When you use motion detection recording, My Screen Recorder Pro will watch your PC screen, application window or custom region for movement. If motion is not detected then recording is automatically paused and the application goes into monitoring mode.

To start motion detected recording, click on Tools >> Settings >> Recording Options. Select Advanced Screen Recording Options and then choose Record when screen motion is detected.

UserPostedImage

Finally click on the Record icon on the tool bar, select full screen or custom region for recording and click OK. You will see icon with a blue dot to show it is in monitoring for motion:

UserPostedImage
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.