Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Automatically starting video recording when computer boots up
Options
eaststreet  
Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2016 4:08:01 AM(UTC)

I just purchased Security Monitor Pro for 2 cameras and I commend you on the excellent user interface. What I would like to do is to begin video recording for six hours as soon as the PC is started. I appreciate your assistance in explaining the best method to do this.

Thank you
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2016 9:15:09 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Using Security Monitor Pro, cameras can be scheduled to start monitoring or recording action when you turn on your PC.

On File menu, click Tools >> Application Settings. In General settings, select 'When windows start, launch Security Monitor Pro in:' option. This will invoke the application every time the PC starts.

UserPostedImage

Next, click on the 'Scheduler' icon from the tool bar. On Add schedule, select the cameras for which you want perform schedules actions, then select 'Video Recording' from actions to perform section. At the end, configure 'On Application Launch' schedule by selecting the start date and time period (as 6 hours) to run the schedule.

UserPostedImage

When Windows starts, Security Monitor Pro will be launched and video recording action will start for the selected cameras.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.