Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Transfer files between your mobile device and PC without an internet connection or USB cables
Options
Nubraski  
Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 6:43:12 AM(UTC)

I want to transfer files from my phone to my PC but I do not have Wi-Fi or USB cables. Is there any way to do this?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Monday, May 25, 2020 10:56:16 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Mobile to PC File Transfer allows you to transfer files using a ‘Mobile Hotspot’ when you don’t have a Wi-Fi network. Mobile Hotspot does not require an internet connection. It displays as a Wi-Fi connection on your PC.

First, open the Mobile to PC File Transfer application and select ‘Mobile Hotspot’ connection method.

Mobile to PC File Transfer

Even if you don’t have a Wi-Fi network, you can still turn on ‘Mobile Hotspot’ from your device settings. Next, note down the URL and password to connect.

Mobile to PC URL

On your PC, turn on the Wi-Fi. You should see your device's mobile hotspot name in the Wi-Fi network list. Select the hotspot created by your device and click the Connect button.

Next, open FTP Manager Lite on your Windows PC and create a connection profile. To learn how to create a connection profile, watch the video tutorial. Once the connection is created, you can easily transfer files between your PC and mobile device without an internet connection or USB cable.

FTP Manager Lite Mobile Connection
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.