Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Making a movie of a partial timeline
Options
Niche Ray  
Posted : Monday, February 27, 2006 5:43:28 AM(UTC)

Hi guys,

I have some 20 minutes movies that in splitting up in 2 minutes clips. I see there is a split feature, I used it and I have split my movies in 2 minutes clips, but....there is no way to "Make Movie" and have it save in split clips.

In other words when I make my movie after splitting it up it still saves the full movie because the split clips are still the same timeline.

Is there any way to have it save (make movie) all the 2 minutes clips rather than the whole 20 minute movie?

thx,
Ray
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:19:27 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
There are two ways to make movie of a partial portion of the timeline.

1. Use the selection sliders to mark the portion of the timeline of which you want to make the movie. You can enable the selection sliders by pointing to the View menu and clicking Selection Sliders. Next, you can select Make Movie from the File menu. The Make Movie wizard will automatically make movie of the range of the timeline falling within the selections sliders.

2. First save the project. This will allow you to return to the project if a mistake is made. Next, select all the split portions that you do not want in the movie and delete them. You may have to use the Pack Timeline feature to close all the video and audio gaps in the timeline. Now Make Movie of the entire timeline.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.