Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Configuring audio bitrate
Options
promind  
Posted : Friday, February 11, 2005 7:47:01 AM(UTC)

How do I configure the audio bitrate when making movie?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Friday, February 11, 2005 12:06:45 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Bit-rate selections can be made in custom MPEG and Windows Media formats.

In the Custom MPEG format, you can choose the audio bit-rate from the MPEG Properties screen of the Make Movie wizard.

For WMV files, the selected profile automatically configures the audio bit-rate. For details about the settings provided by the selected profile, click Properties from the Windows Media Format Properties screen of the Make Movie wizard.
promind  
Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2005 2:22:48 AM(UTC)

If i go for the divx codec i dont see any audio bitrate configuration in the properties. After making the movie i see the bitrate is 320 kbps which is very high and makes the movie file size higher.
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2005 12:30:02 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

DivX is a video compressor for AVI format. It does not have any audio properties.

If you want a smaller file size then we recommend you to use WMV instead of AVI.
softwizz  
Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:31:57 AM(UTC)

I have a need to change the audio sample rate in a series of clips. How do I do this?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2005 5:50:02 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Every type of video output (AVI, DV-AVI, WMV, MPEG or QuickTime) available in Make Movie has its own set of properties; usually based on standards. For example, if you choose to make movie in MPEG - DVD, the audio is automatically set to 48 KHz, which is the standard for audio in DVD. Similarly, other formats define their own audio settings.

If you only want to convert many clips to another format, you might want to consider using Digital Media Converter by DeskShare. For more information, visit Digital Media Converter's product page on DeskShare at:
https://www.deskshare.com/audio-video-converter.aspx
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.