Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Rearrange the camera layout for wide screen monitor and HD cameras
Options
turbon13  
Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2015 10:11:44 AM(UTC)

i have 6 camera's and would like to see them all on 1 screen (full hd samsung tv)
the mobotix i25 have panoramic view function. In Security Monitor Pro you can only choose a '6 view' with 3 next to each other and 2 above eachother. But to have optimal view I should have 3 screens above eachother in 2 colums. is there a possibility to add this function. I presume lots of people with new panoramic cams have this problem when they want to watch them on a full hd tv. there are more black banners then image and if you want to resize it's really too much.

ps the mobotix i25 cam is yet to be listed in the program
thank you
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 2:57:35 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Yes, Security Monitor Pro supports custom camera preview layouts.

You can right click on each preview and select 'detach'. You can then move each of the preview screens to any position on your monitor and resize it. In effect, you can create any layout you like. When you exit and restart Security Monitor Pro, it will remember the previous positions of your preview windows.

Would you be willing to give us the necessary information to test the Mobotix i25 camera? After testing we will add support for your camera to Security Monitor Pro. Please fill out the information on this page:
https://www.deskshare.com/camera-request.aspx
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.