Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Starting FTP upload on motion detection
Options
John Say  
Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 6:42:40 AM(UTC)

I like to buy the program, but I am having trouble getting the trial version working the way I want it.

I was able to see camera preview and used the instructions in the help file to let the camera take 15 pictures on motion detection, and perform an upload. But, the photos are not uploading to my website.

Do you have any tips to get this working?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 10:55:04 PM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
There are couple of possibilities why the FTP upload is not occurring on your PC.

First, please check your FTP server settings. I would like you to test if you are connecting to your FTP account. For this, enter your IP address/domain name, username and password. Then click on 'Test FTP Connection' button. If the details are correct, connection will be successful.

UserPostedImage

Next, make sure you have selected "Upload Photos to my Website" from FTP Upload settings.
To make this configuration follow the path: Go to Edit Camera>> Actions>> Configure Upload Media Files.

UserPostedImage

Now check that the FTP upload is enabled. From View Menu>> Upload Status.
You can enable or disable the FTP upload using "Disable/Enable" button.

UserPostedImage

Finally, make sure you have started monitoring. Files will only be captured and uploaded when monitoring is turned on and motion is detected.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.