Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Previewing cameras across multiple monitors
Options
anewuser  
Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 9:17:22 PM(UTC)

I want to view my cameras across multiple monitors. I have 3 monitors and a total of 12 cameras running. I tried detaching and placing the camera windows across multiple monitors, but I have to do these settings every time I start my computer. Is it possible to preview the cameras across multiple monitors on windows start up?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 2:13:39 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
In Security Monitor Pro, you can view and preserve cameras across multiple monitors using the 'Full Preview' mode.

First arrange and logically group camera previews by selecting camera layouts. Click Camera Layout icon from the Toolbar and select the desired layout.

Now select Full Preview icon from the Toolbar to view cameras on multiple monitors. This mode hides toolbar and menu bar and only the camera preview area will be visible.

To preserve this setting for the next PC launch, you need to select 'Launch Security Monitor Pro in Full Preview when Windows starts' option from Tools on menu bar >> Application Settings >> General.

UserPostedImage

Next time when you start your PC, Security Monitor Pro will be launched in full preview mode with camera layouts displayed across multiple monitors.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.