Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
Different ways to view IP cameras across multiple monitors
Options
NielsS  
Posted : Tuesday, November 14, 2017 7:20:20 PM(UTC)

I am using the trial version of Security Monitor Pro. I have 2 monitors so I would like to view IP cameras on both monitors. Can you tell me how can I view the cameras across multiple monitors?
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:14:59 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Use either the Detach Camera function or the Full Screen mode in Security Monitor Pro to utilize all your connected monitors.

Right click on the camera preview and select Detach Camera. Then place the detached preview at any position on the screen. You can size the detached preview as well.

Another method is to view the camera previews in Full screen mode. When you click on the Full Preview option from the toolbar or press F11 from the keyboard, the camera previews will be displayed across multiple monitors.

You can configure Security Monitor Pro to launch in Full Screen mode when you start the Windows. This can be done from Settings.

UserPostedImage

These are the two methods to view the cameras across multiple monitors.
Note: The detached camera settings will not be preserved when you close the application. You will have to detach the cameras again for the next time and place it on the selected monitor.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.