Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
How to Capture Video clips you see on the web
Options
Tiger155  
Posted : Saturday, March 15, 2008 4:30:37 AM(UTC)

Greetings: I am sure that there have been questions asked like this before, but kindly bear with me for a step by step approach to 'how it is done'

1). I come across a clip on how to do something from the web. Youtube, or some other site.
2). I wish to record it as it is playing. I am right there at the computer wanting to record this little clip and then save it.
3). I should be able to open up msrp, click on the region box and draw a square around the clip screen that is on my computer screen. (When I try to do this the clip gets hidden from sight).
4. What I would like for someone to do is take me please step by step though the stages from start to finish so I will be able to follow the sequence and save the clip.

Kindly assist anyone.

Thanks
Tiger155
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Tuesday, March 18, 2008 6:00:51 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
From your description, it sounds as if you should disable hardware acceleration, as explained in this forum posting about recording video from the Web.

Alternatively, Digital Media Converter Pro will directly download and convert video from many media websites that contain video.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.