|Security Monitor Pro: Scheduling a Device|
Scheduling a Device
The Scheduler in Security Monitor Pro sets the start and (optionally) stop times for a camera to automatically begin and end monitoring. You can configure an individual schedule for each device.
To schedule a device:
- Select the device by clicking on its preview window and click on the Camera Monitoring Options button on the Device Preview and Monitoring Control bar. Alternately, click on Tools > Camera Monitoring Options. Then click the Scheduler tab. You can also schedule a camera by selecting it, then clicking Monitor > Configure Device Scheduler.
- Check the Enable Scheduler option.
- From the Perform this Task dropdown, select Once, Daily, Weekly or On Application Start Up. You can configure each of these scheduling options. Select the Start Time and/or Stop Time for the schedule (On Application Startup has no start time). Click OK.
- To change an entry, select it from the list and click Edit.
- To remove one or more entries, select them and click Remove.
- Click OK to save the schedule.
At the specified start and stop time, Security Monitor Pro will start and stop monitoring. If no stop time is specified then monitoring with alerts will continue till it is stopped manually or the program is closed.