Uploading Video, Audio and Photos on Motion/Noise Detection
Many video, audio and image (photo) files are created when alerts like Video/Audio recording and Take Photos are triggered periodically or due to Motion/Noise. By default, a new file is created every time these alerts run. You can now choose to upload one or more such files to an FTP location for central storage and maintenance. Upload itself can be configured to run on Motion/Noise Detection. You can also choose to upload video, audio and photos periodically.
- Under RunAlerts, check the Whenmotionornoiseisdetected option.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Select the RemoteMonitoring.
- Under Upload, click Configure.
- Configure FTPServerSettings and UploadBehavior.
Learn more about configuring FTP settings
- Click OK.
To see the current upload status, open the Upload Status window.