Freehand Painter's workspace is designed to give you an easy access to all its important features.
The main application window is divided into following segments:
- The Canvas displays the file, on which you are currently working.
- A Toolbar contains tools such as Brush, Eraser, Lasso selection for creating and editing your artwork.
- A Color Group from which you can choose or edit the selected color. The selected color is displayed in Color Square.
- The Title bar displays the title of the current open artwork.
- In Full Canvas View, you can hide the toolbar, color group leaving only the Canvas window visible.
- The docked File Menu contains the file management options such as New, Open, Save, Recent artwork.
- More Options has commands for editing the artwork such as Copy, Paste, Delete, Select, Clear.