- Record Audio from system speakers: Capture the sound playing on your speakers during audio recording.
- Improved Audio recorder interface: Newly design audio recorder helps you to record both microphone and system audio.
- Adjust playback speed: Speed up or slow down your video using playback speed control.
- Enhanced media files list: Easily distinguish between what is currenlty playing and what is selected in the media files list.
- Record Webcam: Capture webcam video during your screen recordings. Prepare more interactive videos by adding yourself to the presentations.
- Record Mobile screen: Create a picture-in-picture effect for your screen recordings while recording your mobile screen.
- Record System Audio (Speakers): Start recording the sound that you hear from speakers while creating any screen recordings with audio.
- Hotkeys Notification: Forgot the hotkeys configured? Now My Screen Recorder Pro will displays all the important keyboard shortcuts on the countdown window before recording.
- Mouse Tracking: Automatically move the custom region along with your mouse cursor while recording.
- Zoom in - Zoom out while recording: Is the text you are recording too small to read? Use the Zoom in - zoom out feature to make a more crisp, fine-tuned screen recording.
- Support for WebM format video: Easily output your screen recordings to the WEBM file format to upload or share a video online.
- Record across multiple monitors: Capture a region spread across multiple screens to create a more broad presentation.
- Record for x minutes: Now recording webinars or browser based videos will be easier using record for x minutes option when you know the exact duration of the clip.
- Improved FTP performance: Upload your files to your FTP server quickly using the new FTP component. Auto reconnect and resume of interrupted uploads.
- Redesigned user interface: Take a look at the completely redesigned graphical user interface that makes it more convinient and faster to access.
- Add an expiry date to video executable files: Now you can specify a expiration date for your video executable files.
- Enhanced cut, join and convert functionality: Perform cut, join and convert operations on your media files faster and more efficiently with the new user-friendly interface.
- Audio status notification: The count down window now provides details on which audio device will be used during recording.
- Windows 10 compatibility: My Screen Recorder Pro fully supports the Windows 10 Operating System.
- Windows 8 compatibility: My Screen Recorder Pro fully supports Windows 8 in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
- Motion detection recording: Monitor for motion and record only when a change or movement occurs on your screen.
- Brand your video: Select an image file to be added onto your recording as a watermark.
- Make Self Playing Executables: Create a video play list of your AVI, WMV or MP4 screen recordings and turn it into self playing executable file.
- Enhanced recording notification: My Screen Recorder Pro icon on the taskbar and notification area will continuously flash and will indicate the current state of screen recording. You can easily come to know whether recording is in progress, paused or application is monitoring for motion.
- Restore cursor position: When you pause and resume recording, the cursor position is maintained for a seamless recording.
- Draw on screen while you record: Allows you to highlight and grab attention with drawing effects on the screen as you record.
- Create MP3 Audio: Record audio from microphone, line-in or speakers and save it to standard MP3 format.
- Remembers previous recorded settings: Start screen recording using hotkey with same dimensions which you have selected previously.
- Theme Support: Add a new look to the application by changing the window border colors. New themes are added for you to enhance the appearance of the application window.
- New Media Player: View your recordings with the new built-in media player and get full control of the viewing experience.
- Multi-Language Interface: The application interface can now be displayed in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Flash Format Support: Create screen recordings directly to Flash (FLV) format. Flash is a great format for publishing your screen recordings to the web.
- Cut and Split Recorded Clips: Easily remove unnecessary portions of your recordings. Cut and split your screen recordings with frame level accuracy.
- Redesigned User Interface (UI): The application has been redesigned to provide easy access to all the functions.
- Support for new formats: You can now record directly in newer formats like WMV and MPEG4.
- Recording from Dual Audio Devices: Record from one or two audio input devices. You can record from the speakers as well as the microphone at the same time (Windows Vista / 7).
- Hide Mode: Run the application in the background, hidden from normal window users using the hide mode feature.
- Publish your Video to the Internet: Generate an HTML page displaying the Flash video, which you can easily upload to your website by using the built-in FTP publisher.
- Improved Scheduler: Automate your screen recordings using the enhanced scheduler.
- Make Video Executables: Make video play list from your screen recordings as executables for easy distribution.
- Windows 7 Support: My Screen Recorder Pro has now been fully tested to work on Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Control Windows Appearance: You can choose which window graphics effect to disable. Disabling effects increases the recording performance.
- Windows Vista Compatibility: The application has been successfully tested to work on Windows Vista.
- Recover AVI File: If there is a failure during recording, recover the audio and video that were being recorded.
- Enhanced Speaker Recording: An Auto Select option detects and selects the best audio line while recording the audio from your PC speakers. You can select the line manually.
- Windows 64-bit compatibility: My Screen Recorder Pro has been successfully tested to work on 64-bit Windows XP.
- Disabling Hardware Acceleration: To specify the performance of the graphics hardware present on your PC, hardware acceleration is used. To get smoother recordings, you can now disable the hardware acceleration from within the application.
- Preserving the changes: Changes like the resizing and repositioning of different panes including the main window are retained for future sessions. To ensure continuity of work, the last folder is automatically selected when you open the application.
- Saving temporary files: You can specify a directory for saving temporary files. This allows a better use of your disk space and longer screen recordings.
- Recording a desktop section: In addition to recording an entire desktop, you can now record only a section using Fixed Pan and Rectangle regions. This is useful, especially when the recording activity is limited only to a specific region. Usage of these options helps in reducing the file size.
- Folder Shortcut: You can organize your recordings into Folder Shortcuts for easy management. Now you don’t need to waste time switching between Windows Explorer and My Screen Recorder Pro to organize your screen recordings.
- Preview Options: The application supports two modes of preview. The Actual Size mode allows you to preview without any distortion. The Fit-to-window mode fits the preview in the available space.
- Preview Zoom: The preview can be zoomed in or out in Actual Size mode. Scrollable previews let you view the entire video even when it is completely zoomed in.
- Audio Tuning Wizard: This new utility lets you fine tune your audio playback and recording level in two simple steps. Just run the audio tuning wizard from the settings menu and follow the instructions for each step.