What's New in Smart Email Verifier
- Windows 8 and Windows 10 compatibility: Smart Email Verifier fully supports Windows 8 and Windows 10 in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
- Fast Imports: Improved performance in the import wizard now enables you to imports e-mails from Text, CSV and ODBC supported databases within minutes.
- Import Additional Columns: Along with e-mail addresses, you can also choose to import an additional column, like the primary key of a database table. With this feature, you can easily export and merge e-mail verification results back into the source database table.
- Automatically Saved Sessions: Smart Email Verifier opens the last session eliminating the time consuming process of re-opening a saved session.
- Very Large List Support: You can now import and verify very large number of e-mail addresses quickly. Smart Email Verifier can now import and verify up to 1 million e-mail addresses. Simply connect to any database, import the e-mails, verify them and export them back to the database.
- Separate Result Columns: The E-mail list now uses three separate columns to display the results of the three verification levels (Syntax, DNS and SMTP). The results are therefore easier to view and understand.
- Simpler Import from Popular Databases: Importing from popular data sources like Text files, Microsoft® Excel® Files and Microsoft® Access® is now simple. You need not specify an ODBC driver for these formats.
- Enhanced Text Import: When importing Text and CSV files, you can choose to consider the first record as field names or e-mail addresses. The import wizard also displays the first record that it will import.
- Enhanced Import Algorithm: The import algorithm examines and removes all leading and trailing invalid characters before importing them.
- Retry Timed Out E-mails Given Number of Times: You can now specify the number of times to retry verification of timed out e-mails.