Welcome Guest

Notification

Icon
Error

Forum Jump  
How to modify small effects
Options
KenKix  
Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2004 11:23:53 AM(UTC)

Hi

At the end of a timeline, I added the "Fade" effect. Upon further editing, I want to reposition and lengthen the fade. When I tried to reposition it, it wouldn't move. It did size, but only one direction: smaller. It is now very skinny, and I can neither lengthen nor delete it.

It is in the "Video 1" effect track. When I shorten the (still, JPEG) image in the "Video 1" track, it moves, but I can't move it back nor delete it.

Ken
DeskShare - Support  
Posted : Thursday, April 8, 2004 4:59:50 AM(UTC)
DeskShare - Support

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 34 post(s)
Effects are constrained to the length of their corresponding video tracks. If after adding an effect, the length of the video track (last video in the video track) is reduced to less than that of the effect then the length of the effect also reduces.

Usually, the effect regains its length when the length of the video track is increased. There are two workarounds for effects that cannot be resized or removed.

1. Zoom in the timeline to the maximum. You should now be able to select the effect and resize or remove it.

2. Select the effect track that contains the effect under consideration, point to the 'Edit' menu and click 'Clear Effects'. Add the effect again.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed

Copyright © DeskShare Incorporated.  All rights reserved.